Software- und Firmware-Downloads
Mit dem Herunterladen der Software von der Pioneer Website erklären Sie sich mit den Nutzungsbedingungen.
Downloads für DVR-550H-K
Also see how to use HDMI Control.
To check and install a new firmware just follow the six easy steps below:
1. Check the current Firmware Version (not applicable for DVR-433H / 530H / 630H / RT601H)
- Switch on your DVD Recorder
- Select "Home Menu"
- Select "Initial Settings"
- Select "Audio Out"
- Select "Dolby Digital Out"
- Select "Dolby Digital" and push the "9" button on the remote
- Remember, you'll only need to update your DVD Recorder if the FW version is lower than the version mentioned in the download table.
- To return the DVR to its normal operating state, press the Home Menu button on the remote control.
2. Download the Update
- If your browser does not automatically start the download process, be sure that your browser or security software is set to allow downloading of files from this web site.
- You can also right-click the button and select "Save Target As" to start the download process.
3. Check the Firmware FileCheck the file size (see table) of the downloaded firmware file by right-clicking on the file and selecting Properties. (Download again if the file size is incorrect.)
4. Decompress the fileOnce you have downloaded the file to your computer, locate the file on your hard disk drive and double click the file to decompress it. (If you do not have a decompression utility installed on your computer, you can easily download one for free.)
5. Create the Update Disc
- It is important to use a good quality branded blank CD-R disc or completely erased CD-RW disc.
- Create the update disc by burning the file to a CD-R or CD-RW disc.
- Burn the decompressed file to the disc using disc-at-once mode (2x Speed) and ISO 9660 CD-ROM file system format. (The player will not recognize the update disc and the update cannot be performed if the file is not burned correctly to the disc.)
- Make sure that the disc session is closed / the disc is finalised.
6. Update your device
- Update the firmware using the CD-R or CD-RW disc containing the firmware file.
- Perform the update following the procedure given in the PDF DVD Recorder Update instructions.
- Note: Do not turn off or disconnect power, or remove a disc while the update is in progress!