New AVIC-X3 Sat Nav System
Change the way you and your passengers experience a car journey, with our newest GPS and entertainment system, the AVIC-X3.
Due for European release in September, the X3 lets you find pinpoint-accurate directions, avoid the traffic jams, find a local hotel or parking space; even whilst your passengers are enjoying a DVD in the rear. The AVIC-X3 is your comprehensive journey partner.
Pinpoint-accurate guidance, fast route calculation
You'll get precision route planning and guidance; the X3 is a multi-sensor navigator. It combines GPS signals, with information from a 3-D gyroscope and your car speedpulse information.
- This means that the system always knows where you are. Even in tunnels or in high-rise cities, where there’s a limited GPS signal.
The system is quick on start-up, too; there’s almost no waiting time before it begins guiding you to your destination.
- The X3 knows what’s around too. It has over 1.5 million points of interest so you just need to touch the display to locate the nearest hotel, restaurant or filling station.
- The X3 will warn you about any traffic jams ahead (it has a built-in Traffic Messaging Channel Receiver), and give you alternative route suggestions to make your journey easier and safer.
Full, dual-zone entertainment and communications system
The X3 will play your entire CD and DVD collection; including compressed tunes (MP3, WMA, AAC) or video (DivX) stored on CD-R or DVD-R. So you and your passengers will never be short of entertainment. You also have full control of the DVD playback by simply touching the screen.
The X3 is dual-zone, which means that your passengers can watch a movie or play a video game on optional rear-seat screens at the same time that you are using the navigation system and listening to the radio up-front.
- You can easily hook up your iPod too (audio and video versions), using an optional cable.
- Another optional auxiliary connection enables you to link other portable music players, or other video devices such as camcorders games consoles.
- You can also go wireless, using an optional Bluetooth adapter, which gives you hands-free phone control, as well as enables music to be streamed wirelessly from compatible players and mobile phones.
- You also have the option of adding a reversing camera; useful in helping when reversing.
Easy operation for safer driving
It has a large, bright anti-glare 7-inch touch-screen, which slides out of the dashboard. This makes all your entertainment and navigation content easy to control and view, so that you can keep focused on a safe, entertaining journey.
And finally, the X3 fits seamlessly into your car; it’s the size of a standard car stereo slot. You can even customise the button and on-screen menu colours, to tailor the system look to your taste.
Neat and tidy: the AVIC-X3 closed view
- Car Stereo, Radio
- Navigation, GPS
- Car AV Receiver
- Speakers & Subwoofer
- TV Tuner
- Car Accessories
- Match Products to Your Car
- Amplifier, Receiver
- Blu-ray, DVD Player
- Hi-Fi system, iPod dock
- Home Cinema System
- Speaker bars
- Network player
- SACD Player
- AV Accessories
- Product Registration
- Software & Firmware
- Product Compliance Documents
- Warranty Conditions