DVJ-1000 Software Update
Here you can download an update for your DVJ-1000. The update will improve the Master Tempo performance and readability of dirty or scratched discs.
You'll only need to update your DVJ-1000 if it has a System Version lower than 1.50.
Just follow the five easy steps below:
1. Check which version of the DVJ-1000 you own
- Turn the player on.
- Keep pressing RELOOP/EXIT button for over 10 seconds. Main version is displayed on FL display. After that, drive firmware version can be seen by pressing cursor( ->) button.
- Remember, you'll only need to update if your System has a Version lower than 1.50.
- To return the DVJ-1000 player to its normal operating state, turn the player off and then on again.
2. Download the Update
- Click on the button below to start your download
- The file is 4.68MB and was released on 17 January 2007
- If your browser does not automatically start the download process, be sure that your browser or security software is set to allow downloading of files from this web site.
- You can also right-click the button and select “Save Target As” to start the download process.
3. Check the Firmware File
- Check the size (4.68MB) of the downloaded firmware file ‘DVJ1000_V1.50.iso’ by right-clicking on the file and selecting Properties. (Download again if the file size is incorrect.)
4. Create the Update Disc
- It is important to use a good quality branded blank CD-R disc or completely erased CD-RW disc.
- Create the update disc by burning the file to a CD-R or CD-RW disc.
- Burn the file to the disc using disc-at-once mode (2x Speed) and ISO 9660 CD-ROM file system format. (The player will not recognize the update disc and the update cannot be performed if the file is not burned correctly to the disc.)
- Make sure that the disc session is closed / the disc is finalised.
5. Update your device
- Update the firmware using the CD-R or CD-RW disc containing the firmware file.
- Perform the update following the procedure given in the PDF DVJ-1000 Update instructions
- Note: Do not turn off or disconnect power, or remove a disc while update is in progress
Where to buy TAD Speakers
All TAD Professional Speakers are distributed worldwide by:
Pioneer Electronics Service Inc.
1925 E. Dominguez Street
Long Beach, CA 90810
- Car Stereo, Radio
- Navigation, GPS
- Car AV Receiver
- Speakers & Subwoofer
- TV Tuner
- Car Accessories
- Amplifier, Receiver
- Blu-ray, DVD Player
- Hi-Fi system, iPod dock
- Home Cinema System
- Speaker bars
- Network player
- SACD Player
- AV Accessories
- Product Registration
- Software & Firmware
- Product Compliance Documents
- Warranty Conditions