Closing the loop on high quality audio with 3 reference grade cables for pro-DJs and producers
We are continuing our commitment to unbeatable quality audio playback with the release of three high durability reference grade cables for the booth or studio.
29 September 2011
Building on Pioneer’s legacy of industry-standard pro-DJ equipment, the cables’ innovative construction eliminates interference and enables the fast low-frequency response needed by dance music DJs and producers. The rugged build and tight connections makes these cables durable enough to handle the demands of the busy DJ booth.
Available from mid November, the range includes:
- DAS-RCA020R: RCA analogue cable
- DAS-DGC020R: RCA digital (coaxial) cable
- DAS-XLR030R: XLR cable
- Innovative cable construction for noiseless reproduction of sound
Perfect sound reproduction The speakers are equipped with a 10cm high-force magnet and low-resonance chimney-style heat sink for the accurate reproduction of the original source and robust low frequency sound.
- Built-in linear EQ takes away the hassle of a sub-mixer
The Braided Shield suppresses interference from nearby electrical equipment, while the cable net decreases noise caused by adjacent cables. The result is a high sound-noise ratio and clear, high response playback from low-range to mid and high-range frequencies.
- RCA analogue cable: Audio signal transmission resistance is reduced by the 6N-Cu (99.9%) conductor.
- RCA analogue cable: The use of neoprene rubber for the outer sheath further helps to suppress noise caused by static electricity and nearby equipment.
- XLR cable: Uses four-core twisted wire to supress noise for long length balanced transmission.
- Superior plug construction and cable durability
The Pioneer DAS range is designed with the rigours of professional use in mind. A highly pliable cable construction reduces stress of the connections and adds flexibility for the user, while the cable net protects against damage to the outer insulator. All plugs are nickel plated for high rigidity and damage-resistance.
- RCA cables use Collet chuck (screw type) plugs for tight and secure connection; limiting vibration, reducing loss of signal and reducing the chances of cable disconnection.
- XLR cables use ultra-robust Neutrik™ XLR plugs for unbeatable durability.