Four New LX AV Receivers for Studio-Quality Sound
We’ll be releasing 4 new AV receivers this summer as part of our LX Line:
LX Series Amplifier with ICEpower Amplification, DNLA and THX Ultra2 Plus Certification
LX Series Amplifier with ICEpower Amplification, DNLA and THX Select 2 Plus Certification
LX Series Amplifier with Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
7-Channel Receiver with Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
The new AV receivers work seamlessly with our LX Line to deliver the ultimate picture and sound performance.
Each receiver provides the full impact of new uncompressed, multi-channel audio soundtracks available on Blu-ray.
You will get the impression of being at the front row of your favourite concert.
The SC-LX81 and SC-LX71 incorporate the combination of ICEpower analogue class D amplification with our legacy sound-tuning in collaboration with AIR Studios in London, to produce a sound quality that is truly unique.
The VSX-1018AH will be available in June; the VSX-LX51 in July.
The SC-LX71 and SC-LX81 will both be available later in the summer.
Studio-quality sound at home
The SC-LX71 and SC-LX81 deliver robust, realistic sound quality as a result of our unique Direct Energy HD Amplifier with ICEpower technology. The result is HD surround sound at unprecedented efficiency levels.
You can take advantage of internal decoding of advanced audio formats (DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital Plus) to finally enjoy a full HD viewing experience with rich sound that complements on-screen imagery.
The receivers feature Advanced MCACC tuning to ensure accurate, studio-quality surround sound, regardless of the room configuration, while Full Band Phase Control eliminates bass ‘phase lag’ often caused by low-frequency levels in 5.1 surround sound systems.
Neural-THX is included, allowing for content produced in two-channel stereo formats to be dispersed among 7.1 channel surround sound, as well as a sampling rate converter (SC-LX81), guaranteeing that full body sound arrives as intended by the sound engineer.HD digital connectivity
Our new range brings HDMI 1.3a with support of 12-Bit Deep Colour to deliver a stellar picture from connected sources, with a wide variety of hues and shades.
The AV receivers are engineered for 1080p video processing and feature a Faroudja video scaler chip that ensures full 1080p 24 Hz performance. An incorporated audio enhancement feature with anti-jitter technology converts the HDMI signal to maintain the integrity of the sound conversion.Pioneer audio synergy
We have created jitter-free playback and dynamic sound quality for music CDs.
When connected to a new Blu-ray Disc player via HDMI, the SC‑LX71 and SC-LX81 receivers playback CDs perfectly with the proprietary Precision Quartz Locking System (PQLS). The advanced feature synchronizes data coming from the Blu-ray Disc player to the receiver, providing you with a feeling of being in an auditorium enjoying your favourite band.Networking your home
The SC-LX71 and SC-LX81 enhance your home theatre experience with the exclusive Home Media Gallery. Through the receiver, you can easily access and stream digital media files directly from a connected home PC or laptop computer with media server IP networking capability.
The function is compliant with Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA), Windows Vista or Windows Media Connect, as well as Microsoft audio DRM technology.
You can freely navigate and select content from your iPod; each receiver has Advanced iPod Connectivity, the receiver’s remote control and on-screen display.Full custom-installation ready
Our LX Receivers are ready for custom installation in your home, thanks to the following features:
- Multi-Zone, Multi-Source Capabilities allow the LX A/V Receivers to serve as the entertainment centrepiece of multiple rooms
- The SC-LX81 has dual HDMI video output and second zone component video output for zone 2 HD video capabilities
- RS-232C Port for PC and Control Connectivity
- New product cosmetics synchronises with design of our LX Line.
- DOLBY and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
- ICEpower and the ICEpower logo are registered trademarks of Bang & Olufsen a/s.
- DTS and DTS Digital Surround are registered trademarks of Digital Theatre Systems, Inc.
- Microsoft and Windows Media are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- THX is a trademark of THX Ltd. which may be registered in some jurisdictions. All rights reserved.
- iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
- Blu-ray Disc is a trademark of the Blu-ray Disc Association.