Network Audio Player with Front USB, Hi-Bit processing, USB DAC and Auto Sound Retriever (Silver)
Take full advantage of digital audio.
In the era of today, you have likely stored a lot, if not all, of your music on your hard drive or portable device (like an iPod or iPhone). And you might listen to Internet radio services rather than just FM stations.
Connected to an AV receiver, our network audio players are made to enjoy the wide range of digital audio available today – wherever it's stored. They offer broad support for music files, several sound-enhancing features, and the option for a wireless connection to your home network.
Hi-bit processing and isolated D/A power supply ensure crystal clear audio.
- AirPlay compatible
- USB DAC for a direct USB connection with your PC
- high-resolution audio playback up to 192 kHz/24-bit
- hi-bit 32 audio processing
- Auto Sound Retriever to restore compressed audio files
- Auto Level Control equalises volume differences between tracks
- front USB terminal for your iPod/iPhone/iPad
- ready for Pioneer ControlApp: remote app for iPod touch, iPhone and Android
- Bluetooth ready
- Wireless LAN ready
- High-Accuracy Master Clock
- Rigid under base
- Isolated D/A Power supply
For more information on ControlApp, visit:
When you have the Pioneer ControlApp installed on your mobile device, you are now able to stream your own music directly to your wireless speaker without using an additional app.
update 19 Dec. 2012: Firmware update to enable gapless playback.
This model is also available in black.
Like or +1
Find stereo components