Free DJ Music Management Software
Prepare and manage all your tracks.
Download rekordbox for free and prepare and manage your music files for a DJ set. Free for any DJ to download, rekordbox is specifically designed for use in combination with a CDJ Player.
Much like an ‘iTunes for DJs’, you can use your music library to prepare a DJ set:
- Use the 2-Player mode to check the compatibility of two tracks, without exporting them to your CDJs and mixer.
- Preview the waveform of tracks directly from the playlist to find breakdowns and drops quickly, and play from a point of your choosing.
- Match tracks for future reference or let rekordbox suggest related tracks – based on key, BPM, and genre.
- Analyse tracks to retrieve BPM info and store it in the ID3 tag for use on compatible players.
- Create and add tags to tracks (or choose from presets) that suit your individual style.
- View and edit up to five playlists simultaneously and move tracks between them more intuitively.
- create playlists and export them (to a USB storage device, for example) at the same time thanks to multi-core processing.
But these features are just a taste of what rekordbox has to offer. Use rekordbox in combination with a compatible Player and unleash its true power:
- Set and store point information for cueing, looping and hot cueing.
- Get super-fast database searching and see waveforms, quantized beatgrids and other attributes on your player.
- Use rekordbox Link to connect your laptop to a CDJ-2000NXS or CDJ-900NXS and play your music on all connected players using a single LAN cable. Just like a DVS system, but better and easier.
rekordbox is also available as an app for iOS and Android, allowing you to prepare your DJ performance anywhere you go. Easily sync track information across all your devices in one-click with Sync Manager.
The rekordbox app will also allow you to wirelessly stream your prepared tracks from your smartphone or tablet to a CDJ-2000NXS or XDJ-Aero.