Free DJ Music Management Software
Prepare and manage all your tracks.
Download rekordbox for free and prepare and manage your music files for a DJ set. Free for any DJ to download, rekordbox is specifically designed for use in combination with a CDJ Player.
Much like an ‘iTunes for DJs’, you can use your music library to prepare a DJ set:
- display the waveform of tracks to see the energy of the music and find breakdowns and drops quickly.
- try out loops
- analyse tracks to retrieve BPM info and store it in the ID3 tag for use on compatible players
- create playlists and export them (to a USB storage device, for example).
But these features are just a taste of what rekordbox has to offer. Use rekordbox in combination with a compatible Player and unleash its true power:
- set and store point information for cueing, looping and hot cueing
- get super-fast database searching and see waveforms, quantized beatgrids and other attributes on your player
- use rekordbox Link to connect your laptop to a CDJ-2000 or CDJ-900 and play your music on all connected players using a single LAN cable. Just like a DVS system, but better and easier.
rekordbox is also available as an app for iOS and Android, allowing you to prepare your DJ performance anywhere you go: transfer music files from your computer to your mobile device, set cues and loops, adjust beatgrids, etc.
The rekordbox app will also allow you to wirelessly stream your prepared tracks from your smartphone or tablet to a CDJ-2000NXS or XDJ-Aero.