DJ Controller with Traktor LE 2
Design-led, with instinctive operability.
The DigitalDJ-ERGO-K brings simplicity into both setup and performance, without compromising sound quality or features. Portable dimensions and sharp styling are complemented by a single bus powered cable connection to your laptop.
All major controls and effects are intuitively positioned and ready on the first press of a button. Quick access features include 4-deck control, filters, FX, Hot Cues and sample banks with loop sampling too.
The DigitalDJ-ERGO-K comes bundled with Traktor LE 2, that lets you scratch, mix and add modern remix effects to your music without paying for an upgrade. On top of the 4 decks with autosync, you get instant access to smart loops and much more.
Automatic beatgrids, high-detail waveforms and a software interface that matches the controller will make it easy to keep track of the mix.
Pulse Control uses lights to highlight what features are in play, how accurate your beat matching is and which track is loaded.
- MIDI output makes the DigitalDJ-ERGO-K compatible with most other DJ software on the market. Traktor users can apply the included TSI settings file to control their favourite software;
- Boasts features from our pro range, including the 115mm Jog Wheel and the same audio circuitry as our professional mixers for the master out terminal;
- Laptop dock design enables you to use as little space as possible and keep the screen in view while using the controls. The DigitalDJ-ERGO-K can also be adapted to sitting or standing positions by unscrewing the removable legs;
- The industry’s first lock mechanism, “P-LOCK Fader Cap”, is equipped on the cross-fader and each channel fader to prevent fader caps from slipping during performance;
- Line in and MIC input;
- Built-in audio interface.
|Controller Type||MIDI controller|
|Included Software||Traktor LE 2|
|Software Video Capability||Yes|
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Input Terminals||• 1 x MIC (1/4 inch PHONE)|
• 1 x AUX (RCA)
|Output Terminals||• 2 x MASTER OUT (1 x 1/4 inch TRS PHONE, 1 x RCA)|
• 2 x HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT (front 1/4 inch Jack, MiniPin)
|P-LOCK Fader Cap||Yes|
|Plug and Play||Yes|
|Effects||Flanger, Beatgrid, Flippin Double, Backspin, Brake|
|FX Parameters||3 Parameter knobs and 3 buttons|
|Hot Cues||4 per deck|
|Jog Wheel||4.5" / 115 mm|
|Pulse Control||Mix Pulse, Beat Pulse, Launch Pulse, FX Pulse|
|Frequency Range||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Harmonic Distortion||< 0.006% (MASTER OUT)|
|AC Adapter||Rated output 5 V DC|
|Power Supply||USB (through computer)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||554.8 x 103.2 x 279.8 mm mm|
|Software System Requirements||Windows|
• Windows XP (SP3)/Vista/7
• Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP, 512 MB RAM or more
Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7
• Intel processor platform
• 1024 MB RAM or more
50 MB or more free disk space
1024 x 768 screen or higher
Additional requirements for video mixing:
• ATI or NVIDIA video chipset
• Dedicated 256MB DDR3 RAM Video
For more information click here.
|Filter||High & Low Pass filter|
|Other Terminals||1 x USB B connector|