Job Opportunities at Pioneer Europe NV - UK Branch
At Pioneer, perfection is never a solitary pursuit. It is a goal shaped through the combined talents of thousands of passionate individuals around the world. The United Kingdom head office branch of Pioneer Europe NV is located at South Ruislip, Middlesex.
STUDIO PRODUCTION & FACILITIES EXECUTIVE - PIONEER DJ
Office Based - London Studio / Ruislip Offices
Competitive remuneration package
Full Time – 35 hours per week
Pioneer is looking for an outstanding individual with an enthusiasm and passion for electronic dance music and music technology and the drive, commitment, personality and self-motivation to succeed in an ever changing, increasingly competitive market.
The successful candidate may have experience in a niche market and on a pan European level, but the most important attributes will be passion, organisation and professionalism.
As a member of Pioneer DJ’s Marketing Team the role includes responsibility for coordinating studio video production for a global audience. The role reports to Pioneer DJs Digital Marketing Manager.
- Coordination of studio’s product video production process i.e. scriptwriting, filming, editing
- Effective implementation of efficient working practices
- Scheduling multiple projects and teams to maintain deadlines
- Handling music licensing and copyright compliance negotiations with third parties
- Creative material production from concept to production
- Resource and budget management in line with marketing objectives and guidelines
- Clear update reporting and sharing of projects with management
- Maintenance and delivery of studio resources
- Retaining and building new relationships with artists
- Currently studying a marketing related degree.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and Microsoft packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail, self-aware, hardworking, fun and confident.
- Flexible team player with some commercial acumen.
- Ability to deal with people at all levels of an organization.
- Dynamic and knowledgeable about youth culture
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional, proactive, self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Good at organising people and suppliers in a studio production environment
- Strong knowledge of Digital technology
- Excellent computer skills
- Keen interest and knowledge of social media
- Flexible working required
If you believe you have the required qualities for this role, please email your CV, detailing your current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27th June 2014
Direct Applicants Only Please