FAQ - HDD & DVD Recorder
How can I make a recording on my DVD recorder from an external component?
Recording from an external component is possible through the recorder's external inputs.
To select an input:
- Press INPUT SELECT repeatedly to select one of the external inputs to record from.
- The current input is shown at the front panel display or on-screen when active.
- Check the AUDIO IN settings for External Audio, Bilingual Recording and DV Input.
- Adjust the aspect ratio on your source before recording.
- Set the recording quality using the REC MODE button and select target where to record (HDD / DVD)
- Press the REC button and start playback of the source.
- In case of DV recording you can control most camcorders using the remote control of the recorder. Select 'COPY FROM A DV SOURCE from within the DVD recorder's HOME MENU.
Contact Customer Relations
If you cannot find an answer to your question in our FAQ please contact our customer relations team:
Telephone: 0870 600 1539 or 0330 123 1240, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Email: Send an email.
Please be aware that it may take time to respond to an email enquiry, so we do advise that you do read the FAQ section thoroughly to make sure your question has not been previously answered.
Pioneer Service Centres
Like or +1
Where to buy TAD Speakers