Help Section online shop
The Pioneer UK Online Shop is open 24 hours a day, selling electronics, accessories and other related products direct from Pioneer UK Limited. If you have any questions relating to your order, you can contact our Customer Relations Team via our contact form or by phone on 0870 600 1539 between 9am-5pm from Monday till Friday, except on public holidays
- How long will delivery take and what does it cost?
- Where do you deliver?
- How do I track the progress of my order?
- Can I get my item sent to another address?
- What happens if I'm not in to receive my delivery?
- My order is incomplete or damaged - what should I do?
Standard delivery from Pioneer UK is free. For most places in the UK, we will deliver within 5 working days.
We deliver in the UK mainland. We are not able to deliver to Jersey or Guernsey, or to PO Box addresses, hotels, hostels, prisons or army barracks outside the UK.
Orders from the Pioneer UK Online Shop go through this process:
- You choose your items.
- You enter your payment details and enter your delivery address.
- Your payment is authorised.
- We send you an order confirmation email.
- We take payment from your card.
- We send your ordered items.
- You receive your items on the estimated delivery date.
At the moment, it is not possible to online track your order via your Pioneer account.
The expected delivery date is 5 working days from the date of the order confirmation email that you will receive once we received your payment.
No, at this time orders can only be shipped to your billing address. We appologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Deliveries are made between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. If you're not at the delivery address when we try to deliver your package, the courier will leave a card with their contact details and options for redelivery or collection. Please contact the courier call centre within 3 working days to confirm to them how you would like to proceed.
Contact our Customer Relations Team via our contact form or by phone 0870 600 1539 between 9am-5pm from Monday till Friday, except on public holidays. The same applies if we've supplied products to you by mistake.
This does not affect your right to return the product.
- What if there's a problem with my order?
- What if I want to return my order?
- How do I return an item?
- What if my product needs repair?
- How long will my replacement take?
You can contact our Pioneer Customer Relations Team via our contact form or by phone 0870 600 1539 between 9am-5pm from Monday till Friday, if there's a problem with your order. Please make sure that you have your order number ready.
When you buy something at the Pioneer UK Online Shop, you have the right to a 7 day cooling off period. This means that if the product does not meet your expectations, you can contact our Pioneer Customer Relations Team via our contact form or by phone 0870 600 1539 between 9am-5pm from Monday till Friday, except on public holidays.
Once we have received and validated the returned products you'll receive a refund within 30 days.
Pioneer's Return Policy:
- For your convenience, Pioneer has a 7-day return policy, excluding software which may not be returned. Please inspect your product immediately upon receipt. If you received a product which was damaged or defective upon arrival, or the wrong product, please contact Customer Relations Team via our contact form or by phone 0870 600 1539 between 9am-5pm from Monday till Friday, except on public holidays, stating your order number and giving further details.
- The Customer Relations Team will authorise your return and provide you with your Returns Number, and return instructions. Please make sure you have the order number of the Product you wish to return to hand.
- Our courier will then contact you by telephone to arrange a time to pick up your item(s).
- Package the item(s) in their original packaging and condition they were sent to you.
- Include all accessories, manuals, and documentation that were shipped with the product. Where an item has been purchased as a part of a bundle of items, all items within that bundle must be returned.
- Attach the Returns Number to the outside of the parcel.
- When our courier picks up the item ensure you and the carrier sign the pick up note as proof of collection. Keep your copy of this note safe until you've received your replacement or refund.
- Once we receive the items, and validate the items at our warehouse, you will automatically receive your refund or replacement. Please allow up to 30 days for the refund to be provided.
- Please keep products safe and secure while they are in your possession - if anything is returned in an unsatisfactory or incomplete condition, we may refuse a refund or replacement.
Please note, you cannot return:
- Software that has been successfully downloaded from Pioneer;
- Software supplied in sealed pack which you have taken out from the pack such as a disc or SD card; or
- Products that have been made to your specification or that have been clearly personalised.
Also note that refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase. Refunds to a card other than the original one can only be processed under the following circumstances:
- the original account no longer exists; or
- the original account details have expired.
See Sections 10 and 11 of the Terms of Sale (ToS) for more details on your return rights.
Pioneer provides a limited manufacturer's warranty for electronics sold in the UK. This warranty is 12 months.
This warranty is in addition to any statutory or other rights of the purchaser pursuant to applicable law. It does not affect any warranty terms and conditions granted to the purchaser in the country of purchase in addition to this warranty.
During this time, you can contact our Customer Relations Team via our contact form or by phone 0870 600 1539 between 9am-5pm from Monday till Friday, except on public holidays if you experience a problem
Our Customer Relations team may advise you to contact one of the Pioneer Authorised Service Centres.
More about our after sales service and Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
A Pioneer limited manufacturer's warranty offered for Products will be included in the user guide or included in the Product's packaging or made available otherwise to you. For more information please see the details of the Pioneer limited manufacturer's warranty.
You can get specific support for your Pioneer product by selecting the model on the Pioneer product support page. You'll be able to read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) relating to your product, download software and the user manual, get an interactive demonstration and find compatible accessories.
To help avoid problems with your products keep your software up to date, we advise to register your product on the Pioneer website in order to receive available updates and other related product information.
Please take care when placing your order to ensure that the Products you purchase are compatible for the intended use. Please use the Online Product catalogue as your final point of reference when checking compatibility.
As soon as we've received the item back and validated it, we'll process your replacement.
- How can I pay for my Pioneer purchases?
- When is the money charged from my credit/debit card account?
- Why do I need my proof of purchase?
- Why has my payment been unsuccessful?
- How do I know my details are safe?
Payment by Credit/Debit Card
Payment by credit/debit cards shall be made by a credit or debit card approved by Pioneer. Approved credit and debit card types are listed on the Online Shop. We accept the following credit cards: MaestroUK, MasterCard and Visa . You have to supply your payment card details when you place your order.
Your payment card details are subject to security checks. The security checks are intended to ensure the safety and security of your financial information and prevent unauthorized use of your credit or debit card.
We will not supply the items to you until your card issuer has authorised the use of your card for payment of the ordered items.
If we are unable to verify your payment, we will cancel your order and send you notification by email that the order could not be completed. To further ensure security and privacy, these emails will not include details of why the order was not completed.
Upon successful payment verification and authorization we will ship the order. As your Order confirmation email is your proof of purchase, we recommend that you save and print that document for your potential future use.
When you place your order your bank may "hold" the funds, which means you won't be able to access them.
When your order is shipped from our warehouse, we will take your payment.
If your order is canceled, we will not take your payment but the "held" funds will be held until the holding period expires in accordance with the terms of your bank or financial institution.
Your Order confirmation email is your proof of purchase, so we recommend you print this and keep it safe for the whole warranty period of your product. Your Order confirmation email acts as your proof of purchase should you need to get any warranty repairs on your product at a Pioneer service centre.
Things to check in case your payment has not been successful:
- Did you enter your card information and billing details correctly?
- Did you enter a complete and valid address, which is the same as your billing address (we can't deliver to a PO Box address for example)?
- Did you enter the right card type, card number, issue number, expiry date, valid from/to date, and CVV security code (the three-digit number on the back of your card)?
- Do you have sufficient funds available in your account or on your credit card?
- Is your credit card enrolled for online purchases?
- Has your credit card a defined limit for online purchases?
We take privacy and security very seriously:
- When you place an order, we process it using a secure server which encrypts your information before it's transmitted.
- We comply with data protection and privacy laws and take measures to make sure that all the information you give us, including your credit or debit card details, remains private and secure.
- We process your payment and registration information confidentially.
- We follow strict security procedures when storing and using your information to prevent unauthorised access.
Please take care when placing your order to ensure that the Products you purchase are compatible for the intended use. Please use the Online Product catalogue as your final point of reference when checking compatibility. In the event of a difference between the Online Shop content and any other Pioneer (or non-Pioneer) web site (or any other source of information) the compatibility of Products as shown on the Online Shop at the time of purchase will be seen as taking precedence.
To find support for Pioneer products, please visit:
Pioneer offers free shipping for all products.
Most products in the online shop are in stock and can be delivered within 5 business days.
We ensure that the online transaction process is extremely safe and that your personal information is secure.
How best to recycle your old electricals